Sometimes, when you are running a race you find yourself wanting a break. Really even after running a couple miles you want a break, but you know you can completely stop because then you’ll never get back up to speed. So these next couple days/hours/whatever they might be; I think I need to learn how to slow down and process what I’ve been learning this summer. I had a great and amazing conversation with a wonderful friend of mine tonight and I just don’t know where to go from my processing time with her, in what I’ve been learning over this summer. I want to make sure that I slow down and take the time to process all that I’ve shared with her and all that I have been learning, but didn’t realize I had been learning until tonight. I want to make sure that I get these lessons right, I want to make sure that I don’t stop running towards Him.
Here is an overview of all the things that I’ve been learning about this summer. I may or may not have more details about them later, but this is what I’ve got for now.
1. God will NEVER stop loving me.
2. I have been blessed by some of the best friends anyone could ever have.
3. I am appreciated
4. Alone time with God shouldn’t be scary.
5. People are different
6. There are different perspectives and ways to life.
7. Relationships can last.
8. Communication is needed.
9. Tears are hard.
10. Distance is painful.
11. God’s answers don’t have to be in effect at the moment he shares them with me.
12. I can’t be afraid of what God has to say.